I am delighted to invite you to attend 5th International Molecular Immunology and Immunogenetics Congress (MIMIC-V) that will be held on October, 20-22, 2022 in Turkiye’s Aegean coast city, Izmir. This is the first face to face meeting we will organize as we are seeing signs of hope and recovery from a historic pandemic. I wholeheartedly welcome everyone back. This year’s meeting holds special meaning for the Organizing Committee because Immunology Communities all over the world are helping our globe return to normalcy.
Held every alternating year since 2012, MIMIC-V promises to continue staging a truly memorable scientific event for all basic and clinical scientists. Aiming to continue the tradition of previous meetings, MIMIC-V Organizing Committee is putting every effort to connect acclaimed international scientists and immunologists with early-stage career young researchers in a friendly and relaxed environment, that will ensure to foster exchange of ideas along with establishing long-lasting fruitful collaborations while tackling challenges that arise from connecting fundamental and translational science.
With generous supports from Turkish Society of Immunology, Dokuz Eylul University, and International Biomedicine and Genome Center, in MIMIC-V the organizing committee has made special efforts to support early-stage scientists/researchers via several grants and awards covering registration, accommodation, and part of travel expenses. Therefore, young researchers are particularly encouraged to participate in this vibrant and exciting congress.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Izmir for this unique and stimulating event.
Prof. Ihsan Gursel
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEECezmi Akdis (SUI)
Mubeccel Akdis (SUI)
Sefik Sanal Alkan (SUI)
Arzu Aral (TUR)
Moshe Arditi (USA)
Cevayir Coban (JPN)
Gunnur Deniz (TUR)
Guher Saruhan-Direskeneli (TUR)
Gunes Esendagli (TUR)
Dicle Guc (TUR)
Ihsan Gursel (TUR)
Mayda Gursel (TUR)
Ken J. Ishii (JPN)
Elif Karakoc (TUR)
Barbaros Oral (TUR)
Mehmet Ali Oktem (TUR)
Tolga Sutlu (TUR)
Derya Unutmaz (USA)
Gerhard Wingender (TUR)
Ayca Sayi Yazgan (TUR)
CONGRESS PRESIDENTIhsan Gursel
CONGRESS SECRETARIATBanu Bayyurt
ORGANIZING COMMITTEEArzu Aral
Guher Saruhan Direskeneli
Ayca Sayi Yazgan
LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEEBerfu Saraydar
Tugce Canavar Yildirim
Ismail Cem Yilmaz
Pinar Gur Cetinkaya
29 August 2022
15 October 2022
5th INTERNATIONAL MOLECULAR IMMUNOLOGY & IMMUNOGENETICS CONGRESS (MIMIC-V)
20-22 October, 2022
DOKUZ EYLUL UNIVERSITY, SABANCI CONVENTION CENTER, IZMIR TURKEY
- Day 01THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20th, 2022
- Day 02FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21st, 2022
- Day 03SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22nd, 2022
Day 01 full schedule
October 20, 2022
JENS FLEISCHER, BD
Day 02 full schedule
October 21, 2022
Day 03 full schedule
October 22, 2022
All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the abstractModule submission system. Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted. Abstracts will be published without any correction; therefore the authors should be careful about spelling mistakes
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION-DEADLINE 15th OCTOBER, 2022, 06:00 pm GMT +3
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract system only.
- Academic titles should not be included to author name
- The names should be written with only the first letter in capital and the rest in small letters and without abbreviation
- Name and address of the institution, in which the author is employed, should be stated.
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be in capital letters. (Abbreviations excluded.)
- In case abbreviation will be used in the abstract, the abbreviation should be explained in parenthesis.
- The purpose of the paper and the methods applied should be explained in brief, the findings should be summarized together with sufficient statistical details and the conclusion should be stated within the framework of the findings presented.
- Abstract should be organized in a way to include the titles of objective, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
- The abstract length should not exceed 300 words excluding the abstract title, name and surname of the author.
- If you will use the online abstract module for the first time, select the “New User” link and register to the system.
- The explanations at the page after the registration procedure will guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Abstracts submitted via online shall be published without any corrections; therefore the authors should be careful about spelling mistakes
- Please keep the confirmation mail sent to your e-mail address following the abstract submission.
- You can track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e-mail and password.
- For technical assistance or questions during abstract submission, please contact Minduce IT Solutions Ltd. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling phone: +90 216 410 44 14, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (EET), Monday-Friday.
All abstracts and proceedings will be blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee. In order to have an accepted abstract being programmed by the scientific committee, congress registration for the presenting author is compulsory. An acceptance letter concerning the abstract evaluation result will be e-mailed to the author.
|Physician or academician
|Undergraduate or medical student
(for Physician, academician and student)
- Registration fee includes; participant name badge, certificate of participation, meeting materials, entrance to the meeting center, participation in scientific meetings, coffee breaks, and lunchbox.
- For registration inquiries, please contact the organizing secretariat at email@example.com
|Marriott Hotel İzmir
|Renaissance Hotel İzmir
|Mövenpick Hotel İzmir
|Best Western Hotel İzmir
- Arrival Date: 20 October 2022
- Departure Date: 23 October 2022
- Bed & Breakfast concept
- Accommodations will be arranged in a way of inquire-and-sell, by meeting with the hotel upon request and by checking the availability. There won't be any reservations with the hotels and it will be progressed according to the demand, the accommodation prices are subject to change regarding the availability of the hotel.
- For accommodation inquiries, please contact the organizing secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer will be provided during the congress dates between the Adnan menderes Airport, Izmir, and Sabancı Culture Palace, the congress venue. For any other inquiries, please contact the organizing secretariat at email@example.com